The month of March was amazing for the clients of The Marc Lopez Law Firm. Here are some of the highlights.
3. A young person who made a serious mistake while incredibly drunk and was charged with a felony will have his case dismissed after taking a class and performing community service hours.
4. A young man charged with Felony Level 5 Battery causing serious bodily injury will have his felony dropped to a misdemeanor after he successfully serves his probation.
5. Two clients had their expungements granted. This means that they can truthfully say “no” when asked if they have ever been convicted of a crime. This is going to change their lives.
6. Seven (7) clients had their right to operate a vehicle restored through Indiana’s Specialized Driving Privileges.
7. Many other cases were resolved with favorable plea agreements.
8. And the firm had the chance to attend the 2016 St. Patrick’s Day Parade.