In the event of a car crash where the other driver is uninsured or their coverage is insufficient, you can file a claim with your own insurance company through your uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage. It’s important to note that some people may be hesitant to file a claim thinking it will raise their rates, but it’s better to file a claim and have the insurance company pay for the expenses rather than paying out of pocket. If you’re struggling with an insurance claim, you can reach out to the Marc Lopez Law Firm for assistance.

Click here to read more.